I love the Ultimate Diet 2.0 for this basic reason.....it works for me. I feel it is definitely doable. I can eat low calorie and relatively low carb Monday thru Thursday and then eat ridiculously high carb Friday and Saturday and often times Sunday. I have continued to lose fat on this program without losing muscle or my mind. But there are a few concerning things that linger in the back of my head about this particular diet:
- I think too much about my carb load days during the week. I start to obsess over high carb foods that I will partake in over the weekend.
- It is becoming easier and easier to eat 800-1000 grams of carbs
- I have a tendency to obsess over certain highly processed terrible food choices such as Lucky Charms
- I am having feelings of guilt and shame after eating the higly processed foods. I refused to log my food this past weekend because of this (wow......I am becoming a closet eater)
- I maintain relative discipline through the week only to find I lose my mind over the weekend and my discipline goes out the door.