Friday, August 5, 2011

Progress Pics....

Start Weight 141.1
Today's Weight 133.2
Loss/Gain - 7.9 :):)
I have been on the Ultimate Diet since Monday and I am seeing good progress already. I have been on point with the nutrition plan and the training plan without cheating. I am struggling with my water intake and I am not sleeping worth a crap...the result of the ephedrine/caffiene stack. I have lost 7.9 pounds in 4 days....I know, mostly water but I am stoked nonetheless with the loss.

Today is my carb load day.I have to eat between 3100-3500 calories in carbs alone!! That is not even including my protein grams and fat grams. So when it is all said and done I will have to eat 4000-4500 today to be on point. Now usually that is not a problem for me because I never watched what I ate on my carb load days. I would eat alot of calories in carbs AND FAT grams. But now I have to keep my fat grams below 50 grams. THAT IS A CHALLENGE TO EAT THAT MANY CARBS WITHOUT THE FAT!! Frankly I don't know if I can do it. I am going to try my best. If you click on my nutrition stats later on you will see what I am eating to accomplish this feat.

I posted more progress pics aon bb.com. Just click the link if you want to look at them. Progress Pictures
Unfortunately you will have to scroll down many pics to see todays pictures. I have been at this since Jan 1, 2011. I am satisfied with the progress so far....it's just been a couple of days. It will be interesting to see how much water weight I gain with the carb load.

No comments:

Post a Comment