I have been sharing my daily miracles with a very select group of close family members that I can be openly honest with. I have decided to blog about last weeks miracles because I need to share them with that group in one swoop. I should never commit to doing something daily because my moods change frequently and if I don't feel like doing something, I don't do it...hence, broken promises.
The past week has been amazing...
- Monday- I love my husband more than ever after all these years through the ups and the downs. He gets on my last nerve but he is my ROCK and I love him deeply. These days that is a miracle.
- Tuesday- Time with my mother in nature is priceless. We usually spend out time in nature spending money buying plants. This time we spent our time at The Botanical Gardens in Toledo...btw...we managed to spend money there too...hehehe.
- Wednesday- I had the opportunity to spend concentrated time with my 3 girls this week and that is a miracle because we are all so busy. I miss my son Nick who is currently working in Spokane Washington, but we spoke alot on the phone
- Thursday- Over the weeks I have been attracting all kinds of cool people to me and even animals. I have a family of ducks that come over when I see them...and I DON'T FEED THEM.. and the coolest this is that a squirrel came right up to my feet while I was sitting down reading outside at work on my lunch break. He just stared at me for a bit and then went on his way.
- Friday- I have been studying Human Design on my own and I was able to help a professional guy with reading his personal analysis and he was stunned at how accurate the analysis of his personality was and is looking forward to using the strategies suggested in decision making. He was very grateful for the free help that will probably change his life
- Saturday- I got a spiritual confirmation that I will be going to India within the next few years for 28 days. That message was given to me spiritually 3 weeks ago and it was confirmed yesterday....spiritually. I am looking forward to seeing how this will unfold.
- Sunday- I officially started online classes to become a Human Design Analyst. Thanks Bob for the cash!!!!This certification course takes 1.5 years to complete...just to get certified. I am doing pre-requisite courses now.The miracle in this is that I have found something that I LOVE to do and when I get certified I can charge for doing analysis's which is not work at all!!!!!