Thursday, August 4, 2011

Don't make me hit you with my pocketbook


Start Weight 141.1
Today's Weight 134.3
Loss/Gain= -5.8 pounds

Yeah baby, just got my 4 3/4 inch heels in the mail today. I will hit the stage with these high heels come November. Until then, I need to practice, practice, practice walking and posing in these mugs. I gotta get my swag on in these heels to the point that I grab the attention of the judges, photographers, and the audience. The minute I saw these shoes I thought of Jennifer Hudson's song...Don't make me hit you with my pocketbook. That's the kind of impression I need to make. If I had to walk out on the stage today, the judges and crowd would definitely want to hit me with something....like wise cracks and laughter because I certainly can't walk with some swag in these heels yet. Actually I have been practicing walking in heels for a while now and I am getting there.

Enough said about the heels. As for the diet....I am on point, however my water intake is still pretty poor...about 1/2 gallon only. I am hitting my macronutrient ratios...yippee. Down 6.8 pounds in 3 days. Gotta love this Ultimate Diet 2.0.

I am sore all over my body from Monday and Tuesdays strength training. I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the elliptical at a measly level 6 and then I walked the treadmill for 30 minutes at 3.5 mph at a incline of 4. All I wanted to do was steady state cardio, nothing hard.



I have added some new pages to my blog that are under construction. One of the pages is going to be a Q & A page where I will put all the answers about my diet and nutrition plan in one place. People ask me almost every day something about diet or training...so now I can direct them to my blog. People become interested in that kind of stuff as we make positive changes.

Oh....let me tell you. I have been eyeing the book "Skinny Bitch" for a couple of years. I finally got it and read half the book. I HATE IT!! The author is ummmm an opinionated BITCH. But she knows that and I feel she knows little about losing bodyfat. I will finish reading the book just because I bought it, but it sucks so far. I am going to look the author up on the Internet to see what she looks like. She probably is a skinny soft bitch. Hold on...let me see if I can find a pic. Ummmm here ya go...OMG there are two of them...two bitches..The Skinny Bitches I am not impressed. They are indeed skinny with no muscle tone....yuk. Now my opinion of impressive is this link Beautiful figure competitors now that's the look that I am working so hard to have. It will take me a couple of years to get there....but that is my definition of lean beautiful women...not skinny bitches. I am ranting I know.

And also, excuse my foul language. People who know me know that I do not curse...but ya know.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment