Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nothing to talk about today so far

I don't have alot to talk about today. I will talk about my training.

Depletion Training B
Leg Press Machine 125 x 15 (6 sets)
Seated Leg Curls 70 x 15 (6 sets)
Incline DB Press 25 x 15 (6 sets)
Lat Pull Downs 62.5 x 15 (6 sets)
Lateral DB Raises 10 x 15 (6 sets)
Standing Calf Raises 160 x 15 (6 sets)

I did not feel like working my biceps and triceps....I will do that today with my cardio workout. Wednesday and Thursday is cardio. Friday should be my tension workout.

I had a long day at work today. Taught for the first half of the day and then the rest of the day I spent in meetings. Left work and went to the grocery store. I was really wanting a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich, so I needed to get some bread and some jelly to go with my peanut butter. The sandwich was very yummy....I just ate it and I am still hungry. Oh well...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment