Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day!!!

  • Martin Luther King Jr.
    So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.
    Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.
    Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!
    Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!
    Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California!
    But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!
    Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!
    Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi.
    From every mountainside, let freedom ring.
  • I am so thankful for the freedom that I have and for every man and woman that died so that I can enjoy and live free
  • I spent my day relaxing and doing nothing....napping on and off
  • The gym was closed and it rained making the stadium steps slippery, so instead of running the stairs, I walked up and down as part of my stadium routine for 45 minutes
  • Great lazy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment