Monday, July 22, 2013

Back at it.....

Excitement awaits as my daughter puts on the surprise shoes I bought for her while I was in Florida. My daughter is a Van's shoe girl and I found the cutest pair of Van's at the mall in Florida. She loves them! Giving makes me happier than getting gifts.

So, it was so nice to train at the gym at home!! It was packed today in our gym. I think there were 7 of us in there at the same time....lol. I did my standard day1 Lower body routine. I did add an extra ab exercise in the workout.




Training was good. I felt good but my strength was not as high as usual. I still need to catch up on some rest.

Training

Squats
95 x 10
95 x 10
95 x 10

Seated Leg Curls
70 x 10
87.5 x 10
87.5 x 10

Standing Calf Raise
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

Abs Hanging Leg Pipes (don't know what to call them...lol)
BW x 10
BW x 10
BW x 10

Walking Lunges (killers)
15 x 10
15 x 10
15 x 10

Pallof Press

25 x 10
25 x 10
25 x 10

Nutrition on task today. I need to be on task. According to my friendly scale, I am UP 4.5 pounds from the vacation. Pooh!!! I enjoyed my vacation, but I did not think I went hog wild on the food. But I did enjoy my share of mix drinks and those calories add up fast.

No regrets, I had a great time in Florida.

Boring blog today.... I will try to make it more interesting tomorrow :)




No comments:

Post a Comment