Saturday, July 20, 2013

Homeward Bound

I am typing this blog in the passenger seat of my husband's car. We have been on the road 8 hours and we have another 8-9 hours to go. I am glad to be heading home to a normal routine again. I enjoyed my Florida vacation, but there is no place like home.

I have another week off from work...so I am still in vacation mode, but won't be lounging around. I have a ton of stuff to do around the house.

Well I got 2 days of training in this past week. Not bad for being on vacation. I will get back to the grind starting Monday.

 

I was checking out my new lipstick that I purchased at MAC. It is quite bright and I love it. I take so many cheesy pictures with the hair perfect and the big smile....so I decided to do a crazy picture. I never really did my hair fancy or wore much makeup during my entire vacation...but I bought a lot of makeup for my usual photos.

Nutrition wise....let's just say, I enjoyed my vacation, but I did not go hog wild overboard. I may have gained a few pounds....maybe not. We will see. I AM super bloated from all the off diet eating.

It has been nice being able to blog daily.




No comments:

Post a Comment