Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another Challenge

I decided to jump into another bb.com challenge. Today was the last day to sign up for the BSN challenge...so here I go with another set of silly front, side, back photos with the paper. Of course I am carb bloated after my last weekend free from the diet.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I had my grandchildren this weekend, so I was pretty busy. I had some last minute shopping to do. I took my grandson home...to Ypsilanti, Michigan (about a 2 hour drive from my house). After dropping him off, I stopped at a Walgreens to get some primatine tabs for my EC stack and found out that I could not buy the tabs in Michigan!! What the heck!! It was getting late and I needed the tabs to start things out tomorrow morning. Dang it all!!!!! I can purchase primatine tabs in my home town, but the pharmacy would be closed by the time I got home. So, I decided to stop at a Krogers pharmacy as soon as I crossed over into Ohio. Thank God it was still open and I could purchase the tabs. Of course I had to get my drivers license out and fill out a form and sign my life away for the coveted tabs. Damn, they make you feel like a drug dealer just to get some harmless ephedrine. I can get 2 boxes in my home town....but not in Toledo. Only one box. Pretty doom, they will ban primatine tabs (bronkade) and then I will have to go to Canada to get the stuff!! AGH!!!!

Tylenol overdose is more harmful than ephedrine!!! I swear the FDA is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies to prevent obese or overweight people from getting thinner. It is more profitable for the pharmaceutical companies for people to remain fat and sick. Grrrrrr?..it's a travesty!!!

I enjoyed my weekend. Time to do work with the transformation.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment