Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RFL Day 2

Weight 139.1(- 4 pounds)
Energy 10/10
Appearance Smooth
Water 96/128 oz (did not get my gallon in)
Macro Nutrients Cal 1369 F 35g C 35g P 212g
Cardio Stair Master 250 cal
Training Full Body Training 200 cal
Total kcal 919

I am glad to be back on track. Don't get me wrong, I loved the diet break, but I am not fond of the bloated look. I took some pictures this morning so that I would have comparisons after my 2 week stint with RFL. I thought I would do RFL just to get things going fast, and then I will transition into UD2. Honestly, I decided to be really bad on my diet break because I am confident that I can undo the damage with RFL . Now, so I better get the results I am looking for with RFL...lol.

My break was much needed. I found myself to be a bit more winded than usual with the weight training. I thought that was odd. I was expecting to feel stronger after the 10 day break from strength training. I just did 3 sets of 15 reps for each body part. I did not feel up to doing 6 sets, so I spent 35 minutes lifting and decided to do 30 minutes on the stair master at a meager level 5 pace.

I did not get my full gallon of water in...boo, but I did drink more than I had been drinking during my break. My TOM is really hitting me hard. I usually have a light flow when I am training hard...so I definitely feel the difference here from taking some time off.

Was glad to see the scale down 4 pounds this morning. I know it is water, but no matter what it is, it makes me feel good.

I took some pictures this morning. I look crappy but that will change soon

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos





No comments:

Post a Comment