Friday, July 29, 2011

No more hiding....I posted my pictures today

I really did not want to post my progress pictures today since I cheated the past 3 days of my RFL diet. I know some people would think that I don't have any discipline and perhaps that thought might be correct for this past week, but people who know me can vouch for my competitive determination to make things happen when I need it to happen. Well starting Monday I will be pretty hardcore and committed for the next 16 weeks. I plan to do my best to hit the stage in the best shape I can bring.

The past couple of days I have been busy planning and visualizing my training and nutrition plan. I have added my training routines on my iPad and I am in the process of planning my diet for the next week.

Tonite I will shop for the entire week and then start preparing my meals tomorrow. I am very excited to see how I do with the UD2 diet...doing it strictly on point that is :).

I am also working on my blogpress sight to make it easy and enjoyable to read. I have added some links and plan to add many more.

I took my progress pictures this morning. I really, really did not want to take them because I have cheated the past 3 days and I knew the pictures would tell anybody that knows me that I have cheated. I posted the pictures to for my own good. They do not look bad, and I have pissed some people off whining about my pictures when in their mind I look fine, but I know I could look alot better. I have been complacent with my efforts toward dieting this past week.

Oh well....such is life. I am not going to dwell on my cheats. I will enjoy my weekend and get to work starting Monday.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment