Thursday, June 20, 2013

Things I tell myself

I will be posting progress pictures next weekend and they need to show improvement to make me happy, so I have set a stretch goal, and I am going to hit that personal goal by next Friday no if ands or buts. 

So what am I telling myself in my head? It is simple, I am affirming that I will hit that goal. I am telling myself I will do it. I am doing what I can to stomp any inkling of doubt that pops in my head. I will hit that goal and I will blog about it next Friday. I will reveal the goal at that time.

I wanted to post a video on my home gym...but I messed it up trying to edit it. I am still in learning mode.

Training today... I trained in Toledo at a different YMCA...different equipment. Now this YMCA had awesome equipment. The best I have seen in the area.

Leg press machine

100 X 10
140 X 10
165 X 10
165 X 10

Stiff Legged Dead Lifts

115 X 8
115 X 8
115 X 8

Sitting Calf Raises (on a strange machine)

100 X 10
100 X 10
100 X 10

Step ups
BW X 10 Each leg X 3 sets

Stir The Pot Ab Exercise (killer exercise)
4 sets of 10 reps  2 sets 10 clockwise and 2 sets counter clockwise

Leg Press Machine ( They had a nice plate loaded leg press machine...I had to use it even tho it is not part of my routine... I kept the weights light

10 X 200 
10 X 200

No comments:

Post a Comment