Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Simple Chest/Shoulder/Tricep Routine

Tuesday Training Routine



Jaime Eason...I think that is her name. She is such a cutie pie and is just a sweetheart in     person. She is the girl in my exercise pictures below
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/
I am going to be a bit more specific on my training routine for a few people that are reading my blogs that I work with. Now that I have more time to blog, I am going to take advantage of my time and add as much beneficial information to my blogs as possible. I should have a few months of precious time to do fun things like this.

As I am starting to lose my weight again people ultimately notice and wonder what in the heck am I doing to lose the weight and they are surprised to see that my weekly strength training and cardio routine is quite simple. My coach emphasizes the point that I should add additional cardio when I begin to have a stall in my weight loss. Well the only reason that I have really had stalls is because I have not been on point with my nutrition. I am not really watching my macros as I should and I have had more than a few cheat days here and there.

Hopefully I am to the point that I will stay on task 6/7 days a week. I am not promising anything...but I am optimistic :)

One of my challenges is to avoid the candy jar that I pass dozens of times at work on my way to my office (that contains one of my many favorite candy goodies)


demon candy
  The Training Routine
BB Bench Press 
Wt
Set
Reps
65
 1
10 
75 
 1
10 
80
 1
 8






                                             
DB Incline BenchPress 
Wt
Set
Reps
25
 1
10 
25
 1
10 
20
 1 
10








DB Shoulder Press 
Wt
Set
Reps
15
 1
10 
15
 1
10 
20
 1
 8







DB Lateral Raises
Wt
Set
Reps
65
 1
10 
75 
 1
10 
80
 1
 8








Tricep Pushdowns 
Wt
Set
Reps
65
 1
10 
75 
 1
10 
80
 1
 8







 
Bench Dips 
Wt
Set
Reps
BW
 3
10 


Diet Tip of the day....got this one from my hubby who saw this tip on some TV program
I prepare my food for the week typically on Sundays. I try to keep my protein higher than my carbs so I do allow myself some ground chuck. What I do is this. I wrap a 5lb tube of ground chuck in foil and pop it in the oven for an hour and 20 minutes. Then I let it cool down, plop it in the fridge and cut slices off of it when I want it. It slices great and can be frozen or whatever. Makes great patties that I can easily weigh.




Wrap in foil and bake :)
I will try to be good at logging my nutrition daily....just click on my Nutrition tab at the top of my blog and hopefully it directs you to my fitday page. I will post some progress pictures each time I hit the 5 pound weightloss mark. Next progress pictures that I will post will be when I weigh 145 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment