Thursday, May 23, 2013

Come On Annette...Step it up GF!!!

Quick overview of my training and nutrition past couple of days. Training is going well. Diet could be better. I am not eating nowhere near my macros 1500 calories @ 40p/30c/30f ratios....I need to step it up and get on with the program, right??? Hehehe.  I am enjoying heading to the gym daily so far. My workouts are quick...between 30-40 minutes or so. I am not killing myself, as you can see.

My food is prepared, but unfortunately I am not eating everything that I have prepared. I am not hungry at all.

Nothing special to report.....my life is quite mediocre at this moment...BUT.. I am happy and motivated!! Below are pictures of my training and diet. Under diet, i simply log everything under breakfast, but it is actually all the food for the day. I am not a fan of logging calories and training, but it helps when I review my progress pictures. When I whine that I am not losing fat, all I have to do is look at my logs. I can get an accurate picture of what may be going on when I keep detail logs.

Today I am in a bit of an irritable mood. No reason for the mood....can't blame it on my period....I am almost done with it. I can't blame my irritability on work or anything else...all is going great. But still I am just grrrrrr.....

I am writing this blog while on my lunch break at work. I really need to eat, but I am not hungry yet, so I am blogging. I needed to get away from everyone because I am finding that my patience is running thin and I am not my usual smiley nice self when people bring me issues. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!

So, I need a break and blogging helps. Then I will go and freshen up my makeup and hair and put the smile back on my face for the rest of the work day. Time to go freshen up....







No comments:

Post a Comment