Sunday, October 20, 2013

Starting Tomorrow......

 
Back to the grind....yay. I am in a good way now...work has slowed down and my gym hours are extended, so I have no excuses for slacking on my training. 

Perhaps I can get my mind in sync with my goal to lose the 10 pounds that my body wants to hold on to for dear life. I am past the desire to work like a crazy woman to get the weight off fast. A couple of years ago I would be at the gym twice a day doing cardio in the morning and strength training in the evening. My diet would consist of chicken breast and green beans and protein shakes.

Forget that crap. While I am not a super duper lean bodybuilding machine, I look okay. At 20% bodyfat I look fine. But, I would love to lose 10 more pounds which would put me at 18% bodyfat...which would be perfect for me.

So, perhaps I can do it in the next couple of months.

Training is going well, the diet is just okay...but not crisp enough to lose the final 10 pounds so starting tomorrow I am going to tighten up my diet.

So here we go....again :)





No comments:

Post a Comment