Friday, November 1, 2013

Annette's bareMinerals News....

A couple of blogs ago I mentioned that I was being considered for a spot on an upcoming November  bareMinerals infomercial. If you read that blog, I posted my before and after pictures....before my makeup and after using bareMineral. Thank God for makeup...lol. Well, a little after 6pm today I received the bad news....... I was not selected for the November shoot, however, I will be considered for a spot in another infomercial that they are planning to do around January or February. 

So, I was indeed disappointed. Who likes rejection, right?


But, this is not a "bad" thing. I will use this rejection as my motivation to be an even better DIVA than I already am :) 

This news came just as I was thinking about Margarita Friday with my husband. Suffice it to say that my Margarita Friday date went out of my brain. Instead, I boiled a bag of veggies, then blended them in my blender and drank my 5 servings of veggies for the day. 

Instead of lifting a pitcher of Margarita on the rocks, visions of  push-ups, pull-ups, and dips entered my mind. 

By time January/February rolls around, I should be looking good. Now I have an additional reason to lose the final 10. I want to be picked to be in that shoot. Even if I am not chosen, It won't be because I am not looking my best. 

So here we go..... My birthday is in January. My new motto will be 49 and looking fine!!! Haha. Time to make that motto real!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment