Saturday, March 24, 2012

Woohoo....finally time to blog!!

Wow...the last time I posted a blog was February 8th of this year. A lot has happened since my last blog lol. First thing first, let me talk about my training and diet. Well, to be honest my training and diet has taken a turn to the south. My training has been hit and miss and my diet has been on and off. In the past 6 weeks I put on 6 pounds and I look like crap in my opinion.

I was suppose to take pictures March 28th with my improved body. I cancelled that appointment 5 weeks ago and my diet and training has been up and down since then. If there is anything good to say about my training and diet the past 6 weeks, it would be this....it could have been worse.
Just call me chunk chunk
I took this picture this morning prior to my shopping spree. Yuck.... chunky, chunk, chunk. Thicky, thick, thick me. LOL.....oh well.

On to the excuses why I am a chunkier...... lmao

I have had a lot of personal things happen in the past 6 weeks that has put me on an emotional roller coaster. I typically deal with stress pretty good....just roll with the punches and just keep at it. But this particular time I just had too much on my plate to roll with the punches. I made conscious choice to ditch the diet and training (to a point) and focus on some important matters at hand.

One big stressor behind me is my decision to make a huge move from the comfort of my job as a director of a nursing units to the world of informatics. I struggled greatly with this decision to move because I was happy with my job as a nursing director and I was comfortable with my job...even with the occasional stress involved in running a nursing department. I have been at my place of employment almost 20 years and I have experienced much growth and happiness at my job. But.....there is always a but.....

I needed something new to challenge me. I don't like to be "comfortable". So, I am taking a huge leap into unfamiliar territory. I am super duper excited about this career change too. I get to start over and make a difference  in a new job as a Clinical Nurse Analyst II (a computer geek). I feel that this job will fit me like a glove. I will get to do many things that I love to do such as teaching. I will be working with clinicians and training them how to use the various applications within the electronic record. I will be learning all the applications....16 programs I believe and will assist in training with these programs. Also, I will be a support person for clinicians when something is not working right within the application or when they can't figure out where to chart a certain element. I will be training clinicians within the ProMedica Health System....11 hospitals.

So, with the new job, I needed new clothes so I went out and bought a lot of nice clothes. I splurged because I don't like to wear the same thing over and over. Even when I wore scrubs (I have 27 pairs of navy blue scrubs)...that's a lot lol and that is not even including my jackets; I never wore the same pair more than once every 3-4 weeks.  So, I suppose I will have a lot of dress clothes now.  I bought all my clothes in small...which will make me stay between 130-140 pounds. I am now 143 pounds and although the clothes fit me, I have a little bit of flab peaking through. So now I am motivated to get back on track and lose about 10 pounds before I start my job (April 22, 2012). I will have the excess pounds off this body....promise. I want to look my best when I start.

OMG.......

So....the diet starts on Monday and I will have to stay true on the diet without any cheating. I won't miss any training sessions either. After 2 weeks of staying on the diet, I will email my coach with my progress report. (I have not emailed my coach for over a month because I have not been consistent, and why waste his time reading and commenting on what I am not doing). When I get down to 128 pounds, I will add 1 cheat day a week to my diet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now......after all of that....let's be real.........

Here it goes......

I gained the fat and look like a chunky, chunk, chunk because I did not follow the plan...and I COULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE DIET AND TRAINING PLAN, but I chose to be weak and not follow the plan because I was a little stressed!!!!!!!! Waa, Waa, Waa....what the hell ever Annette!!!!!Excuses get you nowhere. Stop with the lame ass excuses and get with the plan and fit into all those small clothes you bought. Stop being a VICTIM Annette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough about that.....now the good stuff

My grandson turned 2 March 5th. We had a fun birthday party for him at this super cool kids place in Michigan.

Mommy and Cam



Karmen was in a bad mood at the party

No comments:

Post a Comment