Monday, March 26, 2012

Today is a good day...

I am going to rock this dress in a few months!!
Yesterday my daughter and I went to the bridal store to look at bridesmaid dresses. I fell in love with the dress in the picture and bought it. It will be my mother of the bride dress. I think it will look great on in a few months. Now I have yet another reason to to lose the weight and keep it off. The wedding is August 4, 2012.

It was refreshing to see all the smiling faces of the brides to be trying on wedding dresses. I enjoyed the uplifted atmosphere. The energy was high and it felt good just to be around all the excitement.

That was the beginning of my Sunday afternoon. I was at the bridal store from 12p-1:30p. Then it was off to my moms. She wanted to use our truck to haul 2 65 gallon rain catcher thingy's to put in her yard. So, hubby and I rushed over to pick up the rain catchers and take them to my moms.  Then at 2pm,  we celebrated Christmas in March with my children's grandparents. We had a great time!! Missed my son, who is working in California right now and my youngest daughter who is always busy with sports...had softball obligations. I wish they could have been with us.
I miss my son! I wish Erica could have been at the party!

But the party goes on
My beautiful daughter Kathy with her daughter Karmen opening Christmas gifts with grandma/pa

Hubby playing words with friends at the party...lol

32 Weeks Pregnant with my Grandson

My grandkids playing

My girls and their dad's girlfriend smashing

My handsome grandson and cutie pie Mya...My ex's girlfriends beautiful daughter.  She fits in perfectly with the beautiful grands!!!

Bob and I left the party to go back to my moms to put her rain catcher things together. My daughters were planning to drop by to see my mom...the other grandma....while we were over there. We got to my moms around 5:45pm and started working. Around 6:30 both my daughters came by and let me know that I would need to babysit because Kathy was contracting and needed to go to the hospital. (She went into pre-term labor last week and is on medication to stop the labor....she is only 34 weeks). So off they went leaving me to watch the grands...lol. There goes my training for the evening!!

Around 10pm both my daughters returned. Thank goodness she was not in active labor this time. She did not have any cervical changes

Baby sitting and enjoying some time not chasing them down

I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!!!!!

Reflections on my training and diet today....

  1. I ask myself, why am I so strong some days and weak other days
    • Today I am strong...I am going to run with it
  2. Water.....I need it
    • I am going to drink 96 ounces today
    • That will be hard but I will do it anyway
  3. I am fooling myself when I tell myself that I can stay on track all by myself. 
    • Pride is an ugly emotion
    • I need the help of a greater power
  4. Training...To love and hate to train at the same time
    • People who love to train make me sick...I am looking forward to a time when I don't feel this way
    • I love the way training makes me feel...after it is done
Reflections on my emotions
  1. I look ugly today
    • Love myself
    • Smile
    • Put on my makeup
    • Hair just right
    • Put my lotion on
    • Shoulders back, head up, be beautiful
  2. I feel fat today
    • I need to stop being dramatic....I am not fat
  3. I am blessed
    • I know I am blessed indeed
  4. Today is going to be a good day
    • My attitude determines my lattitude. I am going to soar today
Things I am thankful for today
  1. I am thankful for my family
    • Thank you God
  2. I am thankful for my job
    • Thank you God
  3. I am thankful for being thankful
    • Yup.....
  4. I am thankful for spiritual awakenings
    • So thankful. I am growing everyday

Just read some comments on my last blog from some friends on Fatlossrevealed.com and bodybuildingrevealed.com.... I love you guys/gals!!!!!! Thank you 

Today is a good day......



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment