Wednesday, March 28, 2012

All over the place blog

So I woke up this morning feeling slim. Haha 2 days ago I woke up feeling fat. I look the same today as I did on Fat Monday, but my head is in a different place today.

I got out of bed about 5am and decided to make me a cup of hot cider instead of coffee in my keurig machine. It is low calorie and I don't drink it much because I think it makes me break out. My body HATES the sugar substitutes and I get zits like a teenager if I partake in too many diet drinks.

Ummm listen to your body Annette....you should really throw that crap away....but I don't for occasions such as this. I wanted the stupid diet cider and it was sooo good. Actually I wanted more, but I controlled myself. Another thing about the splenda crap is that the more I drink diet stuff or chew sugarless gum, the hungrier I get....so I need to keep it at a minimum.

Now I am blogging on my lunch break as a distraction. I just had my lunch and I am freakin still starvin marvin. Crap....hold on, let me go get a cup of coffee...that might help. I will be right back.

Back!! Hot coffee in hand...I love the look, taste, smell, and feel of a hot cup of black coffee. It completes me :)

So where was I at....first paragraph....oh yeah.... discussing my morning. OK...so I drank my cider as I picked up my iPad to check on a game I was playing before I went to bed .....words with friends. I am good at this game, however there is this dude...a teacher at the high school...Mr. Craft, who consistently beats me by just a couple of points. It was music to my ears when I heard that little end of the game sound with the written words YOU WON!!!! By 1 freaking point....but I won. I told myself yesterday that I was going to win this game and I did.....woohoo. Finally. Hoorah....YEAH. (I know...I can be just a little competitive, but you just don't understand....this dude is good). Mr. Craft has won 2/6 games and all of the games have been super close except for one where he beat the living crap out of me...over 100 point lead. I digressed yet again.

Around 6am I headed off to the gym....wore the same yoga pants that I wore yesterday without washing them. YUK!! I am such a scuz! On my way to the gym I was hoping and praying that the dude that was there yesterday was not there today because he may think....she had those same pants on yesterday. EEEW. In all actuality, he probably did not even notice what I was wearing, but before I digress yet again, suffice it to say that the same dude was there lol with his BLARING music.

I sooooo wanted to have the gym to myself lifting to the sounds of Rush, Kool Mo Dee, Tyga, Phil Collins, Canton Jones, E-40, and Eminem.  My music is all over the place....one song would be Faded or Rack City or Motto, and then the next would be christian music, followed by eminem. Like me, my music is all over the place. I like all kinds of music for the most part. People usually don't mind when they come in and my music is playing (whoever is there first get dibs on the music box). I have something for everybody...from the hard rockers to the R & B folks... the rapper lovers, and christian music...no country though. I can't workout well to country music...but most of the gymers like that hard rock stuff. So I like to be first to get the dibs on the sound system. I digressed again.

I worked my chest and arms this morning. I struggled with the workout. I was weak...I mean really weak. What the heck???. I am doing a routine that coach gave me and it is tough. Some days I breeze right through it, others I struggle. What's up with that!! Today was a struggle. I did a set of bench presses immediately followed by pushups. I do several sets of that combination and it is a killer. I knew I was toast after the first set. CRAP. I trained hard and made it through the entire training in 50 minutes.

Then I went home and had some oats and almonds. Then out of the blue, I decided that I needed to color my hair. Mind you, I needed to be to work in an hour and inbetween that, I had to take my daughter to school. So, I put the color in my hair, let it sit 30 minutes, drove my daughter to school, came back, took a shower, put my hair in a ponytail, put some makeup on, donned my scrubs and I was at the hospital within an hour.....lol.

Me and Amy
No meetings today!! I don't know how to act. I have plenty to do.....paralyzed actually.

Here I am with my best friend at work....Amy. She is the director of the ED and Dialysis. We have worked together for 19 years and I am going to SORELY miss her when I leave in April!!

K...home now. Before I left work, my temporary crown fell out of my mouth. This is the third time this dang thing fell out. The first time I went to the dentist on my lunch break and had it replaced. The second time I decided to head to the pharmacy and get some denture adhesive and that lasted a week. Now it is out again. I guess I will find the denture stuff. I can't remember what I did with it.....grrr.

Could not find the denture cream so back to the store I go....

I found this stuff to repair loose caps. Gonna give that a try. My appointment for my crown is Friday. It just needs to last me a few more days.

It is in.....I will eat my almonds on the other side of my teeth lol.

I am all over the place with this blog. It is time to close it out. Blogging is good. It keeps me focused on my training and diet.....omg, here I go again..with more writing when I said I needed to close this blog out....time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment