Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1 progress pictures and stuff.....

It has been one almost one week and for the most part my diet has been on point and I started my new training plan which I love. I did eat off plan January 4, 2012 which was my 47th birthday.

I don't care about the numbers on the scale...but I do weigh myself and in 6 days I lost 7.5 pounds....eating a good amount of carbs. In the pictures below, the first picture is the week prior and the second picture is this weeks photo.










Front view. I am starting to see a hint of my abs again. This is not unusual for me. I lose my abs and lower body weight first and my back and arms last.





Side view. No change





And the back..... I think my back, shoulders, and arms need the most work. I will probably begin to see some improvement in my back around week 5. The shoulders and arms are the last to look decent. It will take all of the 12 weeks or so for me to start to see nice cuts in my arms.








My No Bro-Science Tee from Brinkzone.com is a small. I can fit it, but not with much breathing room. It shows every bump and frankly, I currently need a size medium. I am guessing that I will fit into this around mid to late Feb 2012.

It's 2012 already. I have a feeling that this is going to be an interesting year indeed. I am excited about transforming my body, not for any particular reason, but just to do it for myself. It is exciting to see what kind of physique I will attain as I truly commit myself to Scotts diet and training plan. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new hybrid training plan.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment