Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Another Day

Training

Lower Body Day

Single Leg Press
100 x 10
120 x 10
135 x 10

SLDL
90 x 10
115 x 10
115 x 10

Standing Calf Raise (being lazy)
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

Bulgarian Split Squats holding 10# DBs
3 sets of 10 reps

My glutes are sore. I need to start wearing gloves as the weights increase. I struggled a bit with barbell grip with the SLDLs. I have no clue where my straps are. It has been a few years since I lifted heavy enough to use straps. 

I was so tired yesterday. I was out like a light by 9:30pm and did not stir until 5 am.

Nutrition
Nothing special... Not watching my carbs  like I should. Lots happening at work that has my stress up a bit, so if I can maintain a lower calorie intake, I will lose fat slowly. 



I bought a few more shadows.... Woohoo... Pure Joy at a bargain. I received several compliments on my eyes  today. Yeah baby....sporting my bargain lashes that I talked about a few blogs back. I added more shadows yesterday. Check out the beautiful colors!!!


Time for bed....





No comments:

Post a Comment