Monday, March 25, 2013

Starting Anew

Well I am back after almost a year hiatus from blogging. It is amazing the difference a year makes. Since I last blogged, I have been blessed with 2 more grandchildren, Karmello who will be 1 next month and Caiden who is 3 months.




I have been in a whirlwind with the new job...it will be a year April 23rd I believe. I like my new job and I am learning a lot.

My exercise and training has been nonexistent and I have put on the pounds. Today is the "real" beginning of a training and nutrition plan. My schedule is busy, so the plan is to perform a minimum of 2 full body training workouts a week. No cardio yet.

Nutrition plan is simple....1500 calories with 40/30/30 macronutrient split....protein/carbs/fat.

I started this plan today. I did not hit my macro split because I went over on the stupid raspberry dressing on my salmon salad. My final day came in at
Cal-1260
33/45/22....
Too many carbs today. No problem. My goal tomorrow will be to hit my macros!!

Salmon Salad....yum


My dinner....well.... It was ok



I am excited about my new transformation. Me today....















No comments:

Post a Comment