Friday, September 9, 2011

The Weekend is here!!!!

The weekend!!! Yes!! I have not been on my diet at all, shame on me. I am just going to consider this a 2 week diet break ....this week and next and try to keep my weight around 135.

This week has been good so far. Much better than last week. I plan to train tonite. I will do another full body workout. I plan to switch things up. Going to hit the back with dead lifts and hit the legs with some squats and lunges. I will throw in some pushups and pull ups.

I don't have alot to talk about in regards to training and nutrition so I thought I would talk about my 4 beautiful children.

Kathy is my eldest. She is 23 years old and has blessed me with my beautiful grand daughter Karmen. In the first picture she is holding her kid, in the second picture she is holding Jessica's baby. In the 3rd picturenshe is with her fiancé.









Nick is 21 and my only boy!






Jessica is 19 and has blessed me with my grandson Cameron. In the second picture she is with her husband and Cameron.






My fourth child...the baby is my Erica. She is 15 years old, but she thinks she is 20....grrrr.





Don't I have a beautiful family? I am blessed indeed!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment