Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trying to find that balance.....













I probably looked a bit like my grandson waking up this morning. It took me awhile to wake up and when I finally sat up, I am like really....is it really time to wake up!?

I was groggy and I just felt blah partly because I did not eat my 4th meal until 11:30pm last night and I felt like my food had not digested at all. But on a good note my strained glute felt better this morning.

I have been struggling getting a rhythm with this new diet because I did not have the opportunity to prepare my meals ahead of time this past weekend. I am way too busy to have to cook every day!! So everything is off. I am training way too late...around 9:30 pm and then eating too late. This weekend I am going to just hang around the house and get things prepared ahead of time for next week.

Balance, balance, balance. That is what I am striving to have it but I am not there yet.

Tomorrow I get to splurge on all the fruit I want after my workout. I picked a watermelon and a cantaloup out of my garden, bought some honeydew, pineapple and grapes. I will enjoy a huge fruit salad tomorrow.

I am still not having any cravings for junk food.....so cool and soooo unusual for me. So far so good with this diet.

A quote from Coach Scott Able I like......

"The issue is that information-chasing and knowledge-building are not the same thing, but most people do NOT know the difference. Information-chasing exists at a pace that is a mile wide but only an inch deep. Knowledge-building goes at a pace that is only an inch wide at a time, but a mile deep. Qualitatively different things - one creates expertise - the other creates tail-chasing."


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment