Monday, September 26, 2011

New Diet Starting Today




Today I officially start my new diet. I am somewhat anxious and excited about it at the same time. The anxious feelings arise mainly because it is majorly outside my normal low carb diet and Scott tells me that I can expect to see a rebound effect in my weight for the next 2-3 weeks as a result of my previous diet tactics. On the other hand I am excited to have great energy from a sufficient intake of carbs during my training and I am excited to see how my body responds to this entirely new diet and training.

So far so good with the diet. I am feeling satisfied and starting to get hungry around the 3-4 hour mark. I am back to the dungeon training tonite. For anyone interested, I am doing Scotts Figure 5 day MET training. I ordered his one time custom diet plan that I will do until December.

I did the entire training routine for 5 days last week and all I can say is...it kicked my butt!! I had muscle soreness everywhere and the funny thing is this...there was not a spot on my major muscles that was not sore....not a spot. I think the only muscles that went unscathed were the muscles in my forearms, fingers, and toes...lol. I will repeat the entire training sequence weekly for 8 weeks and then December 5th I will be an official client of Scotts and the diet and routine will most likely change.

I am committed to doing Scotts figure program and the diet as outline for 8 weeks. It will be interesting to see what happens. I will be surprised if my body can handle all these carbs....lol.

After my weekend eat fest up 5 pounds......140 pounds....so that will be my starting point for this plan. I am hoping that I don't rebound too much higher than 140 pounds....but we will see.

Cheers


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment