Monday, August 8, 2011

No Rest For The Weary!!!

Start weight 141.1
Current weight 134.9
Loss/gain -6.2

I was called into work last night at around 1030 pm. I was not expecting to have to work, so I had not slept all day. I usually don't work on weekends and rarely do I have to work the nightshirt. But my staff needed some help so off I went to work. I was up for 27 hours before I had the opportunity to lay down for a few hours. I had a really important meeting today at noon, so I only had time to sleep 2 hours. So, I am exhausted!!! I am trying to figure out when I am going to train. I think that I will just stay up and go to the gym around 4:30 pm. Outside of my meeting, I took the day off from work. I feel like I have a hang-over. You know...nauseous and just fuzzy in my head.

Today is my depletion workout in the gym. Not the easiest workout to have to do, especially being that I am running on fumes. I will get through it I suppose. I think I will leave around 5:00 pm. I am not looking forward to the 6 sets of 15 reps per body part routine. To get me through the workout, ai will be thinking about all the fat burning that I am doing.

This is the first time that I have not been 5-7 pounds heavier on the Monday after my crazy refeed weekends.....well used to be crazy. I stayed on point this weekend and it has made a drastic difference!!!! Despite the fact that I started my period yesterday and I am retaining some water, the scale has been kind to me. Totally depleted Friday morning, I was 133 pounds. Saturday my weight was up 3 pounds or so and remained up on Sunday. this morning I was down a few pounds....134.9. UD2 works well for me and I really think I will lean out quicker than I imagined. It remains to be seen however.

Below is a picture of my beautiful mom. She is 66 years young and has the energy of a 30 year old.



I wanted to be just like my mom when I grew up. My mom is an RN and is still working full time with no desire to retire in the near future. She is an amazing lady. She raised me, my brother, and my sister as a single mom. She divorced our father when we were ages 3, 2, and 1. Unfortunately she has never remarried. She taught all of us to be fiercely independent and encouraged us all to get our education and not to depend on anyone. We did just that and all of her kids have successful careers.

As you can see, my mother is absolutely beautiful and not only is she beautiful; she is the best mother that anyone could possibly imagine having. I NEVER missed having a father because my mom was my mother and father to us.

I am blessed with an amazing family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment