Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Training...

I trained my back and biceps last night around 8:30 pm. I am beginning to get used to the new gym and seeing the same people daily. Of course all the equipment that I wanted to train on was in use. I clumsily stood around for a few minutes waiting for the Lat Pull Down Cable thingy to be available. I felt a little stupid just standing around watching everyone else train as I waited for the equipment, so I went  to a machine and did some rows. This gym used PRECOR equipment/machines and I must say, I like the equipment. It is kinda heavy duty hard core machines. Cool....

Besides not having a cage or squat rack, this gym is pretty cool. I met a couple of nice couple who train hard...I mean the grunting and and eeking out every rep til failure thing. The dude is really hardcore....pushing people he is working with to their max. One of the people he pushes really hard is his cute little wife...who is a tiny little thing. But let me tell you about this tiny girl....she placed  a couple of 45's on the barbell and straight up knocked out 8 reps with no problem at all. Geez...... She is all about 100 pounds lol. So, hmmm....how much weight is that??? 135 pounds!!
She easily did 135 pounds...more weight then she even weighs. So....that got my attention...lol. Her husband approached  me and introduced himself. He complimented my intensity and form when I train. He asked me if I had a trainer and I said yes. He used to compete. His wife never competed, but she looks like she does. 



Training....


 Machine Rows
WtSetReps
 65 1 10
 70 1 10
 70 1 10

 Lat PullDowns Wide
WtSetReps
 70 110 
 80 110
 90 110

 One Arm Row
WtSetReps
 35 3 10


 Dead Lifts
WtSetReps
 75 2 10



Nutrition Tips....

My current coach turned me on to this amazing high protein legume!! I eat edemame (SOY BEANS) whenever I am hungry or too rushed to eat something else. I munch on the entire bag some days. Super high fiber so when it is all said and done, the calorie content is low if you subtract the fiber carbs. Love this stuff!!!

Private Selection - Mukimame/Edimame



Nutrition Facts


1 Serving




Calories









120









Sodium









5 mg
Total Fat5 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated1 gTotal Carbs8 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber6 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars2 g
Trans0 gProtein12 g
Cholesterol0 mg
Vitamin A4%Calcium4%
Vitamin C0%Iron15%

 

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depend


No comments:

Post a Comment