Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sexy.....not!!!!

Today was a long day. I did not get much sleep last night, which is not unusual. I am starting to go through "the menopause stage". At 47 years of age my hormones are all over the place.

Training has been on the spot this week and I can feel my efforts in all the muscles I have worked thus far. No training tonite. I am going to head to the gym and do the stair master for a bit.

My diet has been almost there...not perfect. Last night I did not get all my calories in. I was sick to my stomach for a little while and I just could not bring myself to eat my last meal of rice and lentils.

The picture posted is my rendition of trying to be sexy...haha.  For folks that know me, sexy is not me. The minute I open my mouth and smile, all the sexy goes away and a crooked,  thin lip, gummy smile takes over my face.

My sister is the "sexy" one. When we were growing up, my sis had the voice, wore the heels, and had the look. My mom used to tenderly tell me...Annette, you are so cute. LOL....cute is ok.

So, I am on track to fit in all the new clothes that I bought for my new job the way I want to fit in them. I bought all small clothes and a lot of the tops are kind of fitted. I cannot be having any over the bra back fat or the muffin top thing going on. I have some back fat that I am not happy with. Luckily, I tend to lean out relatively fast if I act right with the nutrition part of the plan. Coaches workout guarantees a leaner me if I work it and eat on plan. His training is a killer for sure.

Well, it is time to train.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment